Pork Carnitas Taco Kit
Try the I Love Lupe tasty taco meal kit packed with mouthwatering pork belly. The pork belly is braised in chicken stock, oranges & dried chilli, before being topped with refreshing peach salsa and a fresh herb chimichurri — Served on 8 handmade corn tortillas.
This pulled pork taco is ultra easy to prepare and comes with instructions. Great for serving two people (8 tortillas).
When it comes to Mexican food, a pulled pork taco is one of the most popular dishes of them all. Pork carnitas is that extra bit delicious as the meat is finished in the oven after braising until a little crispy and brown.
We recommend serving your taco meal kit with a spicy marg (or two) for extra deliciousness. Pork Carnitas Taco kits are a versatile dining option – enjoy them at home for a quick midweek meal, or order a few different flavors and throw a Mexican-style feast with friends.
I Love Lupe is a Sydney brand that makes the best fresh tacos in town. Only top-quality ingredients are used here which means no artificial colors, preservatives, or MSG is added. The chef behind I Love Lupe was thrown into the vibrant Mexican cuisine whilst living in Las Vegas, learning the recipes from his boss’s housekeeper.
At ChefPrep, you can also try the I Love Lupe beef taco kit braised in spicy chipotle if you like a little heat in your food. Looking for a vegetarian taco option? Try another one of our best taco kits like the Eggplant Meatball flavor, bursting with cumin, coriander, and paprika spices.
When you order your taco meal kit at ChefPrep, you can enjoy next-day delivery when you order by 5 pm Monday to Thursday throughout the Sydney metro area. Looking for more delicious ‘finish at home’ meals? Discover our curated edit of the best quality meals online now. We work with the best restaurants and food producers in Australia, bringing top-quality meals and pantry staples to your doorstep.
Contains: nuts, gluten, and dairy.
General Warning: Meals are prepared in a kitchen that contains fish, milk, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin, and sulfites. Although best practices are used in preparing the meal, the meal may contain traces of these allergens. While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of this information at the time of publication, there is no guarantee that this information is accurate and complete and the information above is subject to change without prior notice.
Pork Carnitas Taco Kit - Single Serve
- Olive oil
- Chicken stock
- Bay leaf
- Corn masa
- Vegetable oil
- Black pepper
- Tomato puree
- White onion
- Refrigerate up to 6 days, to be consumed within 3 days of opening. Store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Defrost before cooking by leaving in the fridge for 24-48 hours.Give the salsas a good stir after defrosting.
Pork - Pan Fry
- Heat a pan or skillet over medium-high heat,and add enough oil to cover the surface.
- Add the pork and fry until golden and crispy (this should only take a few minutes). Spread out the pork slices so they have enough space to crisp up.
(or) Pork - Oven
- Place the pork slices on a baking tray lined withbacking paper, and grill in a hot oven at 200C for5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when golden and crispy.
- Heat a pan or skillet over medium-high heat(do not add oil).
- Once hot, add the tortillas (one at a time) andcook on each side for 10-15 seconds.
- Place a warm tortilla on serving dish.
- Add a spoonful of chimichurri on the bottom thenplace 1-2 slices of pork and top with peach salsa.